I have been nominated by my BFF, Collen, One Smile lifts a Spirit, which you can visit Here
for the Leibster Award. Thank you my friend for this Honor.
If you are like me you ask what is the Leibster Award?
Basically, it is about paying it forward and giving honor to those who have taken the plunge in this world of blogland, have a small following, and maybe I have helped to give you some new visitors to your blog and thereby, giving you more opportunities to check out others and learn from them!
You can read all about the Liebster Award Here.
Here are the rules for the nomination:
- Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 5 - 11 of your favorite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own questions.
- Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).
- Here are the questions Colleen asked me to answer.1. Tell me your favorite three stamp companies. I started with Stampin Up and PTI is my absolute favorite. I really haven't ventured out too much at other stamp companies. but I have a few Clearly Besotted and MFT stamp sets.2.Do you enter challenges? If so, what are your favorites? Yes, PTI's - MIM, Merry Monday, Festive Friday. I seem to do better with color challenges than sketches. I take the sketches very literally. I try to enter as many as my poor elbows will take. You can see the Challenges I enter on my side bar.3. How long have you been making cards? I started blogging in 2011 but I had been making cards for probably about 10 years before that.4. What is something you cannot live without in your craft arsenal? Oh so many things, it's hard to pick just one. How about my Big Shot?5. What is your style of card making? (CAS, layered, shabby chic, etc) CAS, Layered CAS6. If you could visit one place in the world (and money was NOT an issue) where would it be? I'm not much of a world traveler, but I have a trip to Hawaii that I am quite excited about. Any place warm. I would like to take a cruise sometime.7. What do you do with all the cards you make? I have quite a stash of cards. I sell some of them to friends. My financial advisor buys cards to send to her clients. I also have a box at my dentist office.
And here are the blogs that I want to nominate: These are all ladies who follow my blog. Thank you ladies.
- Cathryn: http://aworkofheartbycathryn.blogspot.com/
- Jill: http://greenwoodgirlcards.blogspot.com/
- Carol: http://crazyforcardmaking.blogspot.com/
- Alex: http://lexscreations.blogspot.com/
- Carolyn: http://winterberry-glen.blogspot.com/
- Kim: http://cupcakescardsandkim.blogspot.com/
And here are the questions I would like you to answer:
- How long have you been making cards?
- When did you start blogging?
- What are your favorite color combinations?
- Who is your favorite Card Designer?
- What do you do with all of the cards you make?
- What are your favorite kinds of stamps: flowers, geometric symbols, backgrounds, etc?
- What style of cards do you make? CAS, Layered, Shabby Chic, etc?
- What challenges do you enter?