https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, February 17, 2014

Make It Monday #152 Layering Die and Pigment Inks

My card for MIM by Heather.  You can watch the video Here 
I think I chose the wrong flower from Meadow Greens.  I should have used a solid flower so it would show the Ferns stamped in Fresh Snow.  They show up better in the leaves.  They didn't show up in the Ruby Reprise either, so glad they did in the leaves.
Inks, Lavender, Moon, Royal Velvet, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst.

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

It's a beautiful card Linda and I love your flower and color choices! :0)

Kimberly said...

I really like your card! So pretty. I love how you can see the fern coming through the leaves.

Marybeth said...

Hi Linda your card is beautiful this technique was so much fun and I know it's one all use again .Great job