https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, February 21, 2014

The Card Concept #4 - Florals



My card for Card Concept which you can access Here 
I guess this would be Clean and Layered
 PTI's In Bloom White embossed and then sponged in Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Winter Wisteria, Lavender Moon, Royal Velvet and Simply Chartreuse.
Edger Die from PTI
3 Little heart blings
Cuttlebug embossing folder but it didn't show up as much as I had hoped except when you open it.



9 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Ooooh how lovely!! I adore the shape of the card! The flowers are so pretty and I love the embossing on the inside! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

Darnell said...

This is so precious, Lin! I love the unique design and edging very much!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Kerin said...

Wow your flowers are beautiful and I love the fancy edge of your card, not to mention the perfectly done inside! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Angela said...

Linda, this is out-of-this-world BEAUTIFUL!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card and design Lin! Love the vellum and always the Medallion stamps! Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

Kim Heggins said...

oh my...this is just stunning! I love that edge and those beautiful flowers!

Toni said...

This is so pretty!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the unique shape of your card!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is just lovely, Linda! What a fantastic example of emboss resist. The colors, the soft curves, the font- all beautiful and a fresh breath of spring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept!