https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, April 3, 2017

PTI's Make It Monday with Lexi's Stamping Outside the Box

I love when a card comes together so easily and it is one that I really like.  I had this piece of watercolored cardstock in my stash that I used to cut out the butterfly. (Life is Beautiful)
And the frame is from Fabulous Frames in Soft Stone that hasn't seen much love at all for a long time.
Sentiment also is from an oldie, Asian Fusion.
Used a Perlen Pen and Spectrum Noir on the butterfly spots.  
Love how CAS this is.

Click MIM to play along
Here is Lexi's cards
Outofboxbothflat

Thanks for stopping by.


16 comments:

Luvpurple said...

Love that butterfly. They always make me happy!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a great card! Loved the use of the background element. Nice job!

Diana K said...

You chose such a perfect "frame" for your butterfly card. Love it!

Geri said...

This is lovely! And a butterfly is a perfect thing to be flying out of the box!!!

Colleen said...

Beautiful butterfly Lin...great frame too!!

Skrater said...

What a great card, I love your butterfly flying out of the box!

Carmela said...

Very pretty!

Birgit said...

What a lovely rainbow butterfly and fabulous card! I just watched Lexi's video and am hoping to play along this week. Your card is inspiring Linda!

Marcia Hill said...

What a BEAUTIFUL butterfly Lin and I love your background "box" too! CAS perfection my friend...love it!! :0)

Nancy Penir said...

Linda, your beautiful butterfly looks like it could float off the card! Love the colors too!

Heidi said...

I like the watercolor paper for the butterfly. Great idea!

Loll said...

So pretty Linda!! LOVE that gorgeous watercoloured butterfly! xx

lexi said...

very pretty card and a great take on the challenge!! thanks for playing make it monday!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the butterfly with this technique. It really draws the eye to the box and sentiment. Really, really lovely.

lainey said...

Pretty card and what a great way to use Fabulous Frames! I need to remember this.

Greta said...

Wow! Perfect take on the challenge, Linda--love your "box" & the butterfly is stunning! Have a great week!