https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, April 3, 2017

AAA Cards #87 Shiny Spring & Darnell's NBUS Challenge #11

A twofer as Darnell would say
Having a good day with cards coming together.  Yeah!!!

Entering this in AAA Cards 

&
Coming April 1-11, 2017 
I am just doing a NBUS card, because anything that has a boo boo on it either goes in the trash or if it isn't too bad gets covered up with an embellishment.
I used a three stamp sets from Catherine Pooler, Amazing Floral, For Everything & Spot On with her ink pads that I love so much.
I used clear Wink of Stella on everything for the shine, which is hard to see in the picture.  I will be happy to put these stamp sets away as they have been out for quite awhile.

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Darnell said...

I have a feeling you'll be taking these sets out again soon though, Lin, cuz this is a great card! It's always wonderful when we have a good-flow day! Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge #11! Hugs, Darnell

sandie said...

Gorgeous Spring card. I love the circle of flowers x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well, those images worked into a beautiful spring card design.

Ceal said...

gorgeous springy card, thanks for playing at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

Very pretty floral ring and a great Spring themed card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Unknown said...

I love your colourful card