https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, April 3, 2017

CAS Watercolour April 2017 Challenge - Pink & Green & Seize the Birthday -

I have had a great day playing in my craft room.  Cards coming together so easily.  I love it when that happens.

Here is my card for CAS Watercolour 
 

Without the topping which is Vellum
Nancy asked why I didn't have this posted to STB and because it didn't have the vellum, I just didn't think about it.  So here it is.

Altenew's Hennah Elements watercolored with my Ziggs.. The Ziggs work so much better on Bristol cardstock.   Used a piece of Post it to mask the place for the sentiment.
Sentiment is from PTI's Bigger Blooms, base is Raspberry Fizz cardstock.
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

nancy littrell said...

I love your split design and your green and pink watercolour combo. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs...

Bonnie said...

I love the way the sentiment fits in the flowers, Linda! These flowers are so pretty and vibrant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Marcia said...

Beautiful design! Love how you created the look of layers with masking!

Loll said...

Love the bright colours of your beautiful flowers and leaves, Linda. And great layout with the diagonal sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Birgit said...

I love it when cards come together so quickly and this is stunning! I like the design around the sentiment block too. It's a great look and I never think to try it. Wonderful coloring too. Hope you have a great week Lin!

Marcia Hill said...

Oooooh Lin...this turned out SOOO pretty! I just love pinks and greens together and this card is just GORGEOUS! And so happy you're having fun back in your studio again...I love it too when everything comes together just the way you envisioned it! :0)

Nancy said...

And why is this gorgeous creation not linked up at Seize the Birthday....inquiring minds want to know! THIS is one of my FAVS of yours for sure Lin!!!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors of the flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.