I almost always do butterflies or flowers so thought I would do something completely different. I used this PTI Let's Party Die after sponging on Distress Inks. Then used Stick it Paper so that the pieces didn't pop out. Jennifer McGuire uses this technique. I think I did something wrong even though I attached another piece of cardstock on the other side of the stick it, one piece still popped out as they all would have done. So had to tape the back with Micro pore tape and got it to work.
Anyway it worked out in the end. Used a Cuttlebug EF for the background.
Don't have any stamping so this may not qualify.
Thanks for stopping by.