https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, April 10, 2017

Merry Monday #243 with Kathy

Kathy always seems to stump me with her challenges and she didn't disappoint again this week.  She asked us to make a Christmas scene and you think that would be easy, but wow I worked on this for 3 or 4 hours before I came up with this.  It went in so many directions before I actually got something I liked.  Great challenge Kathy.
  Come join me and the rest of the team 
to get a head start on those Christmas cards.

 

PTI's In the Meadow, Masculine Motifs, Holiday Home in Scarlet Jewell & Blueberry Sky
Trees embossed in white and sponged with Spring Rain
Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your old fashioned village among the pines, Lin! So perfect with the sleigh!!

Colleen said...

Amazing card Lin...love your trees in the background and the cute houses and church! Sorry it took you so long to get just the perfect card, but glad you persevered!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Linda, I love this silhouette. Have a fabulous week.

Marcia Hill said...

It was good you persevered Lin as your card turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love the softness of the trees in your background and the boldness of the sleigh in the foreground...great balance for this lovely scene! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Linda, your card is fabulous!! Hope you have an awesome week!

Bonnie said...

You may have struggled, Linda, but you got it in the end! A sweet village and I love the sleigh!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous scene! Love the church on the hill!