https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Favorite Things #141

My card for MFT which you can access Here
MFTWSC141
Clearly Besotted Remember
MFT Sending Thanks on Pinkolicious Paper and ink, and Grape Jelly ink
PTI's Spring Moss Bitty Dot pattern paper
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Baby's Breath
My craft room badly needed re-organizing so have been doing that most of the morning then was able to finish this card which I started last night.
 
 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card, Lin...love the big flower and the nice big sentiment!

Marybeth said...

Hi ,Linda! This is beautiful ...love your pink bloom!

Paula S. said...

Very pretty color/paper combo on this. Nice work with the MFT sketch challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Linda...not so sure how I got so far behind commenting. So sorry!