https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kyaa's Birthday & The Paper Players #163 Anne Marie's CAS Challenge For the Kids

My granddaughter, Kyaa will be 21 on Saturday, the 21st.  Here is the card I made for her.
Star Stencil using MFT Pinkolicious and balloons in same and Grape Jelly
PTI's Hawaiian Shores,  Balloon Bash & Stylish Sentiments Birthday
 
I decided this would qualify for Paper Players which you can access Here

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cool card, I think Kyaa will like it! I like the stencil stars!

Heather Cooper said...

So cute! I really like those balloons! Looks like a party!

LeAnne said...

What a fun card--great colors and images! Thanks for playing with the challenge this week!

Kim Heggins said...

I just love these balloons and did make an amazing card with them. I am sure Kyaa will love it. I have to be honest and tell you that you do not look like you could have a grand daughter that will be turning 21! Just amaazing.