https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #104 by Linda S.

My card for FMS which you can access Here
Pattern Paper This & That by Echo Park
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Baby's Breath
PTI's Butterfly Dreams, Daydreamer and Floral Foliage in Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy and Classic Kraft
Half and Half Die
It's been a couple of weeks since I have been able to enter this challenge as I have been busy taking care of my 93 year old dad who was in the hospital and then needed care at home.
It feels good to be back in the craft room.
 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card, Lin...love the bright designer paper! and nice sentiment too!

Linda Suarez said...

Very pretty! I love the bright floral paper with that great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!