https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Festive Friday #18 Element Challenge - Star

My card for Festive Friday which you can access Here
Another stamp set that I received as a gift probably from JoAnn's or Michaels.
The die is from PTI - One Liners
Another card that I struggled with.  This is completely different from the stamp set that I had initially hoped to use, but it just wasn't working.  I have not been feeling well and my mojo seems to not be feeling well either.
 

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Love what you did with the one-liners, Lin...nice card

Geri said...

Aww,...sorry to hear you've been under the weather, Linda!!! This is a sweet card, though! And such a creative use of those awesome new dies! Thanks for joining us and feel better soon!!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - seems to be that time of year, doesn't it? I love how you used the PTI dies to frame your image, though, and glad you managed to still join us at FF!

Ardyth said...

Oh, I love how youive used those die cuts - so clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...great use of your new dies, so clever and simply beautiful.

Nancy Penir said...

Lovely the way you framed the card with the one liners. Lovelier still is your beautiful stamp embossed in silver! Sorry about not feeling well. Keep stamping out your beautiful cards.