https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, September 23, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #46

My card for CAS(E) this Sketch which you can access Here
PTI's Crackled, Bigger Blooms and Boutique Borders - Sympathy stamp in Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Winter Wisteria, Hibiscus Burst and Royal Velvet
It's been a while since I have been able to enter a card in this challenge.  Have been busy taking care of my 93 year old dad who had been in the hospital for 4 days and then needed 24/7 care when he came home.  Thank God he is back to normal and now I am able to get back to playing in my craft room. 
 

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card, Linda!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Linda...love the way you used the crackle background, just fabulous.