https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #207

My card for Unscripted Sketches this week which you can accessHere
SK 176 US 207
Wow, my mojo was sure missing today.  This was a very hard Sketch for me.  After several attempts at trying to make my paper background I got the idea to look at some of my miscellaneous pattern paper and found this one.
PTI's Tag It's #2 and Polka Dot Parade #2 stamps sets in Raspberry Fizz, Ocean Tides and Blueberry Sky inks.
 

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Your gridded background is so clever ... love your design ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Geri said...

Looking at your card, I'm sure...no make that absolutely sure...that your mojo was right where it needed to be because your card is fabulous! This really was a tough sketch (my recycle bin gobbled up a whole lot of paper), but you nailed it! The mosiac tile paper is perfect for the border. I adore the flower images and the pretty pop of color that they bring! Well done Linda!

Thanks for choosing this week's Unscripted Sketch to showcase your marvelous card :)

dstandard said...

Cute card and great take on the sketch - hard sketch to work with but you did it well! Thanks for playing at US!

Patrice said...

Love the blue tiles - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

Billie A said...

Great blue card and cute red house. I like your take of the sketch. thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches.