https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, April 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #22

My card for CAS(E) this sketch which you can access Here
PTI's Background Basics - Medallions stamp set in Raspberry Fizz and Hawaiian Shores ink
Aqua Mist nestibilities square scalloped tag
Pink twine form the Twinery
Butterfly from Polka Dot Parade #2 - PTI
It has felt so great being in my craft room for most of the day today after about 4 weeks of taking care of my dad and 3 weeks my grandaughters.  He is getting better every day.  Thank you God.
 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute card...I like the colors you selected!

Ardyth said...

Love the multi-step stamping and the way you've fitted the frame into it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Kim S said...

I love the cheerful border - perfect for a thank you! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!