https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Less Is More #116 CASe It

This is my card for Less Is More using Chrissie's card as my inspiration which you can access Here
My Hello is sort of hard to see.  Seems like I had better luck the first time I tried this technique.
PTI's Pretty Peonies stamp set in Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, and Spring Rain
Sentiment fromWonderful Words Hello
I embossed the top with a Cuttle Bug embossing folder and scored two lines above and below the white card.
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Jenny @ I-dream-in-paper.blogspot.co.uk said...

Wow! Great colour combo, brilliant execution. Jenny

Gillian R said...

So so pretty

Deb Hickman said...

Very pretty, love the touch of embossing too. X

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so pretty Linda, love the design.


Warm hugs
Maarit

Aileen said...

The effect is lovely. The embossing along the top is really sweet. x

Susan said...

Linda, your card is gorgeous! You really did a great job matching up the images and keeping it all straight!

Jen Nelson said...

great card linda

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

It looks beautiful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"