https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MIM #113 - Perfect Pearls


My card for this week's MIM #113 using Perfect Pearls using Lace Bouquet.
I took two shots because of the glare.
Perfect Pearls Colors Forever, Blue, Violet & Green and Mandarin
This is my first time using Perfect Pearls and thought it was fun and so easy.
Used Orange Zest, Scarlet Jewel and Rustic Cream
I actually took my picture prematurely.  Here it is with pearls.

3 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

This is so beautiful! Love the pearls you added!

Myrna said...

Linda
This is gorgeous. I like the lighter background cardstock. Now I must try it on a lighter color and see how I do.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a neat comment.
Myrna

Colleen said...

this is so pretty, I bet it is even better in real life! What a great stamp set to use for that technique!!