https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, April 6, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays & Fusion #1 And Addicted to CAS

My card for CAS-ual Fridays which you can access Here
 
And  Fusion #1 a new Challenge which you can access Here
CAS-ual Fridays is Chevrons & Flowers Fusions is either Chevrons, Flowers or both so I elected to do both.  Now I don't have any Chevrons yet so I have to create my own.  Now I had no idea how to make a Chevron so I had help from Jennifer McGuire.  You can watch her video Here. She always makes things look so easy.  I did manage to salvage enough of my chevron to make this card. 
PTI's In Bloom stamp for the background stamping. 
Simply Chartreuse for the sentiment ink
After a month not being able to spend much time in my craft room, it sure feels good to be back in here.
 Someone suggested I should enter this into Addicted to CAS (Friend) which you can access Here
 

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Nice job on the chevrons!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very pretty card Linda! So glad you played along in our very first Fusion challenge.

Tracey McNeely said...

Linda your card is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us on the first Fusion Hypothesis!

Kim Heggins said...

Linda, this is so beautiful and great use of the inspiration too. I love your card and will be pinning it.

Jocelyn Olson said...

I *love* that you cut your own chevrons! They turned out great! The stamping of the flowers is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Linda! I haven't jumped on that chevron wagon yet. Your card makes me want to!

~amy~ said...

Hello Linda....yahoo for another Washingtonian!!!!! I love your paper pieced chevrons...I've been meaning to try that technique! Awesome stamping, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous stamping & paper piecing Linda!
So glad you joined in the fun for the first FUSION hypothesis :)

Alice said...

beautiful stamping and colors. very pretty card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

I love the flower you chose... it's beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card and beautifully combined stamping and chevrons. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie