https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, June 20, 2016

Muse #171 with Tracey

Tracey never ceases to inspire me with her lovely cards.  Click Muse to play along

Tracey's card
 

Altenew Wild Hibiscus water colored with Ziggs.  I have a hard time with my Ziggs but it's getting a little better.  I actually practiced a bit with them a couple of days ago so felt a little more confident to do this one today.  Not liking the butterfly though.  I have such a hard time coloring them....
PTI's Bigger Blooms for sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by.


11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Well you didn`t waste any time Linda! This is such a pretty card, I think you are doing great with your Zigs. Love your splatter too. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Colleen said...

Fantastic card, Lin...the flowers turned out GREAT!

Patti said...

Wow Linda! YOU never cease to inspire ME! This is really lovely!

Patti

Nancy said...

Well...You have certainly inspired all of us with this beauty! I peg this as a winner...now we wait to see if I am right!

Nancy said...

Ohhh....I am on the fence with the Zigs...I haven't pulled the trigger as of yet. You seem to do great with them!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful colours, Linda - love the fresh feel of this! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous Linda and I love your pretty flowers xx

Margaret said...

Great take on the Muse card.

Tenia Nelson said...

So GORGEOUS!!

foleysfriend said...

I think that your card is beautiful and that your watercolour work with the Zigs is great!

Greta said...

Lovely take on Tracey's card, Linda! I'm told Strathmore Bristol paper is great with Zigs (I don't have it yet) & I have no luck using regular cardstock. I'm happiest using my heavy weight watercolor paper--totally different results.