https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

ColourQ #344 & Creative with Stamps #3

I do not do masculine cards very often but it is getting close to Father's Day and 
CWS is asking for masculine cards this month

  

And I thought the colors for ColourQ fit perfectly for this kind of card.

 

PTI's Guiding Lights using Distress Inks, Cracked Pistachio, Blueprint Sketch, Ripe Persimmon & H/A Soft Granite
PTI Modern Background stencil 


Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous background and the Guiding Lights elements are so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us the colourQ this week!

Birgit said...

Lin, this looks fabulous with that background! Great colors and great graphic design!!

Billie A said...

Great masculine card. I love the background you added. Great idea and the light house is perfect. So glad you joined us at Creative with Stamps.

Billie A DT
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Aud Sentiments

Marcia Hill said...

Love your stenciled background Linda and that lighthouse and the colors from the challenge are just perfect! Beautiful, beautiful card my friend!! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

What an unusual card - I love it! I love the background and how well the lighthouse sits against it. Thanks for joining us at Creative with Stamps for our masculine card challenge, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

I love lighthouses, so this makes me happy! Pretty card Linda. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Greta said...

I do love that stencil & this is a wonderful masculine card!

Lilian said...

I love the background! Great color combo!
So glad you joined us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio