https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Graduation Cards for Kailey & Chad


Two Graduation Cards.  My granddaughter, Kailey and my Son's Girlfriend's Son, Chad are both graduating from Middle School this week.   
So I made these two cards to take to the barbecue tomorrow afternoon.
And practiced my Copic Coloring too.

1st Card B12, 24, 29, Y11, 15, 17, C1, 3, 5, 7, G14, 17
2nd Card  BG13, 15. 49,  RV02, 04, 66

Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Colleen said...

WOW, awesome coloring Lin...so much depth in the clothing...you are doing amazing coloring with copics!!

Marybeth said...

Amazing coloring Linda! Such a sweet card! Congrats!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lin your colouring is fab, what perfect card for middle school graduations!

Loll said...

Both cards are adorable Linda. Your colouring is awesome!! xx

Sandy said...

Nicely done....these are great and not at all 'graduation-y' if you know what I mean. I get tired of all the hats, but just using a stamp that applies to the person - way better! :)

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Super job shading - I love the little mouse.

Terri said...

Your balloons just jump off the page. It looks like you added a shadow to create that effect but it seems like you must have fussy cut the balloons and popped them up because they look so dimensional. Great job!

Nancy said...

Love them both Linda! The balloons are colored perfectly....like I am an expert...LOL Well, I think so! I also love the t-shirt! So cute! Hope you are enjoying the festivities!

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply fabulous cards Linda...your images are just so sweet.