https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Copic Jumpstart with Sandy - Skin & Hair

Second to last day of the Copic Jumpstart with Sandy Allnock
Working on hair and skin  Started with another image that I have always struggled with and I am still struggling with it so remembered I had this cute little girl and it turned out much better.  Such a great class and learned a lot.  One of the most important things is you have to practice a lot.  

La-La Land Marci Heart Balloon
Hair
 Skin
& a little R20 for the cheeks
Dress/Balloon/Gift
 Clear Wink of Stella 
PTI Striped Harvest Gold paper


Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful coloring Lin...I am SO impressed with how fabulous everything looks on this cute little girl! Amazing job...A+ for you!! :0)

Patti said...

Outstanding!! job on a difficult technique Linda!!

Patti

Creabine said...

This is just perfect as well - I feel like I am the only real beginner in this class... So I will take - and also agree to your advice - practice - practice - practice. I saw some publishing from Sandy telling to do a project a day and have fun ... will try