https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, March 23, 2015

Make It Monday #206 Stamping & Mixing Patterns with Danielle

Here is my card for MIM this week
This is a little busier than I am used to but I kind of like it.
Here are the patterns that I made.

PTI's Friendly Flower, Ombre Builders, Sketched Shapes & Swoosh, BB Super Stripes
in Hawaiian Shores & Simply Chartreuse
Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Butter Bar, Bubble Gum, Pale Tomato & Soft Apricot

15 comments:

Marybeth said...

Linda , once again you but me to shame . You did a wonderful job with this weeks mim. My did not do as I wished. Your card is simply stunning! Love the flowers and background you created! A+++++++

Barb Kirkwood said...

Loved that ombré stripe. Nice job.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lin this is so pretty, wht a great take on this week's MIM. So pretty!

Lynne said...

Lin - your card turned out awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy Penir said...

I'm getting so many ideas from all my favorites. Your coordinated papers are wonderful. Not busy, BEAUTIFUL!

Colleen said...

Fabulous!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Such pretty patterns! So fun!

Kara Lynne said...

What a wonderful card from your beautiful papers! Excellent job, WOW!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....this is just one awesome card! I have to agree with Marybeth...A+++

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome! Love all the fun patterns you put together...

Birgit said...

Love your sweet card! Wasn't it fun creating all those patterned papers? Your papers and your card are all fabulous!

Marcia Hill said...

Sooooo pretty Linda! I don't think it's too busy at all, and I love all the different colors and patterns...you nailed this challenge! :0)

Manuela said...

great take on the challenge, lovely created pattern combination and pretty card!

Simply Shaz said...

Fab card, love the bold colourful background with the flowers.

Diana K said...

I just love this very happy design with the cheerful colours! Fabulous card.