https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, March 27, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #116 - A sketch by Leigh

Well, this is not what I started out with this morning.  I made a Faux tile that Julie Ebersole did in a video in an On-Line Class.  I used the backside of a card stock that had been stamped on before and when I finished with my project it showed through because some of the paper came off, so I just wasn't liking it.  And that was the second one I had done.  The first one, I did completely 
wrong.  Oh my, some days are like that.
However, I really love how this turned out.  Using my MISTI to line up this 3 step flower makes it so easy and beautiful.  However, it took me twice to do this one too.  YIKES....
Entered in


PTI's Sweet Life, in Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado
Double Ended Banner and Sentiment, Backed flower with fun foam and added some rain stones.



4 comments:

She's A Busy Girl said...

I hear you Linda... I'm having the same kind of day myself but it looks like you've overcome some of it because your card is absolutely beautiful!

Kara Lynne said...

Yes indeed, some days are like that! Thankfully, you have beautifully stamped roses in the end, and a gorgeous card!

Michelle said...

Linda, this is such a beautiful card! All that frustration was worth it. ;-) Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

victoria h said...

beautiful card