https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Addicted to Stamps & More #136 & CASology #138

Ok, so this took me all morning to do this card because when you use the MISTI you expect perfection.  I still have trouble lining up the middle of the flowers as you can see.  It took me about 4 times to get it this good and it still isn't perfect. 
Anything Goes

PTI's Petite Pots in New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest & Terracotta Tile,  Swoosh Dies, Lemon Tart Gingham & Smokey Shadow cardstocks.
Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Butter Bar, Bubble Gum,
Clear Wink of Stella on Flowers
Pretty Pink Posh sequins. 


10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Linda the anniversary petite pots are beautiful, you are making me think I might need this set after all! Thank you so much for sharing with us CASology!

Jenelle said...

I love petite pots and I love the colors you chose for the flowers! I also really like how you put the swoosh die cut at the bottom over the grass. Very pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...you have those wonderful anniversary pots and what a sweet card. Love it!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a sweet row of pretty potted blooms! I'm sorry to hear that the MISTI isn't perfect. I don't have it yet, but I wanted it to be perfect!

Linda said...

Kara, It's not the MISTI that isn't perfect, it's the user.....

Tanja said...

love your colorful flowers - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

Unknown said...

This is super Linda! I love your sweet potted blossoms. I hadnt actually noticed that they weren't in the centre of the pots, and frankly, It doesn't not detract one bit from your gorgeous design. I was so focussed on the movement from the beautifully coloured waving blooms. Just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Wei Wei said...

What a pretty card! Love your delicate inking and the waving flowers. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

cm said...

Your lovely blooms looks perfect to me! I'm so ready for spring to arrive - and stay! I'm so wanting a Misti...one of these days! Thank you for sharing your sweet flower garden in the ATSM gallery!
~c

wienerhoneymooners said...

Linda, ADORE this...lovely and SO FUN, FUN, FUN!!!! I go ahead and stamp the outer bloom image, then I place the clean stamp center, right where I want to stamp, on the dry inked ...swing the MISTI to attach the stamp.., and then ink reswing..and Voila!....