https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Challenge #17

My card for the Challenge this week.  Play along here The Challenge 
I sort of tried to use the sketch but I wanted to use this fun witch and she didn't fit on a 3 x 3 so just tried my best.
The stamp set is a miscellaneous Halloween set in Memento's Grape Jelly and Versafine Black
PTI's Orange Zest  and Classic Kraft and MFT Purple
The pattern paper is DCWV.
Sequins to finish it off.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, Linda! LOVE that you used the colours!!! This is a terrific Halloween card. I didn't use the 3x3 square either...it is just a guideline...rules are meant to be broken! ;)

wienerhoneymooners said...

So GLAD you joined us!! I love that witch stamp with the trailing stars!!! Seriously great card!!! Sentiment and colors are terrific!!! Makes me want to pull out my Halloween Stamps again!!! I just might!!! Thanks for joining us and sharing at The Challenge!!!

Colleen said...

Love that witch! Fabulous card my friend!

Nance said...

Wonderful card! Great witch image and great use of the colors! Thanks for sharing it at The Challenge! Nance, DT

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, your witch is fantastic.