https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

On Line Card Class Copics Day 13-2 - Having fun


My second card for the last day of Copics class.  What a great, awesome class this was.  I learned so much.
This was a technique, Jennifer showed today coloring die cuts.  I used PTI's Turning a new Leaf and Bold Bouquet for the flowers.  I inlaid the leaves and made a side panel using my copics to match the red flower.  This is another great tip from Jennifer.  I popped the flowers using small round pop ups from Deanna K.
BG 01, 05, 09
R 22, 24, 29
YG 17, 23, 67
YR 02, 04, 07

4 comments:

Lois said...

Pretty flowers! I so sorry the class is over. I'm sure you had as much fun as I did.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness Linda...this is stunning! Your flowers are so so beautiful, I would give you an A+ if I were the teacher.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty....

BożenA said...

I love this card. It is beautifully painted, the color is so energizing. Great card.
Regards,
Bozena