https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

On Line Card Class Copics Day 8

So, day 8 has videos and techniques from Debbie Hughes and Shari Carroll
Debbie used the blender pen to make a softer look on your image.  I did not do well with this technique on the flower.
So I used my practice sheet to pick out a color combo that worked for me and colored another flower for this card.  I want to save my practice sheets with all the colors written on them for future reference.  This is only partially cut out shown by Jennifer so you don't have to cut the whole image.  I used the same colors to make the border piece behind my image.
The butterfly embossing folder is from The Paper Studio.

1 comment:

Rene Price aka gabbysews said...

Awesome job on your coloring and your card! I love that technique that Jennifer shared with us. I'm off to try it as well!