https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

On Line Card Class Copics Day 8-2

So I struggled a bit trying to figure out what to do with this little guy on a great big card and finally came up with this.  I think it turned out really cute.
PTI's Birthday Text Block in Hawaiian Shores
Birthday Bash colored with Copics and Clear Wink of Stella.  Gold embroidery thread.
This puppy was done using the blender pen to give it a softer look, which was Debbie's technique. 
Fun putting some cards together.

4 comments:

Carla Crosby said...

Linda I can so relate! I am the Nana to 7 grand babies and I soooo enjoy them! I too am constantly reorganizing my studio but feel so blessed in being able to create....there are benefits to getting older!!!!

Lois said...

This came out really cute! I didn't use either the dog or the balloons. You've got a toofer here!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...look at you go! What a fabulous and perfect coloring on your sweet little dog. I love it.

Unknown said...

Cute idea putting the little dog and the balloon together with that fantastic die cut!