https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CAS on Sunday #45 One Layer Wonder

CAS on Sunday
 
My card for  CAS on Sunday
The sentiment is PTI's Fancy Folk Art embossed with Liquid Platinum
PTI's Autumn Adornment in Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz and Sweet Blush 
It's been awhile since I have entered this challenge and since I have done a one-layer card.
Looking at it I think I need to add some clear Wink of Stella in the middle of the flowers.


5 comments:

Colleen said...

This may be "Autumn Adornment" but I think it works year round depending on your colors! And the pop of pinks makes it work any time! A great one layer card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Now I know what to do with this stamp set! Gorgeous Linda!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Anita in France said...

Linda, this is so lovely ... gorgeous colours and so deliciously delicate! Anita :)