https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Card Concept #2 - Texture

My card for The Card Concept.  Check it out Here 
I think I can classify my card as CAS thanks to Lesley's explanation of CAS and CAL
Now even FMS makes more sense to me.
I used white embossing paste with drops of PTI's Ocean Tides refill ink on a Tim Holtz Stencil for the texture.  This is a technique that I got on Jennifer McGuire's blog which you can access Here
The paper and ink are PTI's Ocean Tides and the Sentiment is from Balloon Bash

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Fabulous card. I just love those colors and the tag shape.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, luvin all the polka dots...so glad you played along with us at Card Concept!

sparkle & shine *~*

Colleen said...

Nice card, my friend!! the embossed dots look really good!! Lots of good texture on that one!

Kay Miller said...

What a pretty card! I love the tag with the scalloped border! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!! LOVE that Ocean Tides with a POP of Red!!!
Saw your card at Card Concept!!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Karen Davis said...

A delightful CAS Card Linda. I love the colour of the stenciled dots. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at The Card Concept.

Ardyth said...

I LOVE the use of the different -sized dots - what a clever idea! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!