https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

On Line - Stenciled Day 3 & 4 - Kristina Werner & Jennifer's Technique/ CASology #80

My card using Translucent Paste with Kristina and Double stenciling with Jennifer
PTI's Royal Velvet card stock and ink - Beautiful Butterflies stamp set
Distressed Ink Milled Lavender 
Heidi Swapp stencil
White Enamel Accents
I love how this turned out.
The butterfly is stenciled in a lighter color and then the second stencil is put on top and stenciled 
with a darker color. 
 Also saw CASology's challenge - Purple which you can access Here 



5 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, that is so pretty...love the translucent paste on that paper! Gorgeous!

Leslie Hanna said...

I still need to try this one. The overnight drying time is making me hesitate ... I'm so impatient!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Very cool effect!!! I love the white sentiment on vellum too! Thanks so much fro joining us at CASology this week!!

Jill Norwood said...

I have no idea what clear paste is but I love the gorgeous effect it creates!

Cathy Weber said...

Your card was a standout for me in the Casology gallery...love the texture you achieved...this is a great card...I'm loving all the stenciled cards I have been seeing lately because of the fabulous class. This one is a winner!