https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, January 17, 2014

Seize the Birthday - 2


My card for Seize the Birthday which you can access

Hero Arts stamp set colored with Copics
This is for my cousins daughter, April.  I found out on FB that her birthday with the 8th so am sending her a belated birthday card.  My resolve is to send out cards to friends and relatives that I did not send to in the past.  I think everyone enjoys getting a card in the mail with email and e-cards these days..

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous colourful card Linda. I agree with you about getting real cards in the mail, it's always a lovely surprise. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too :) Cathy x

Darnell said...

She will love this bright and beautiful birthday card, Lin! I agree with you and applaud your resolve to send out more cards this year. BTW, you were chosen as my first Friday DJKASE; I hope you approve!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Linda said...

Thanks so much Darnell for all of your lovely comments and choosing my card for your first Friday DJKASE....Your case of my card was beautiful. Loved the colors. What a fun idea.

Colleen said...

Great card, Lin...thanks for playing with Seize the Birthday!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a hot air balloon! Love the bright and vivid colors and such a fun way to say Happy Birthday.

Janet's Joy said...

I love the hot air balloon and how you finished the inside of your card!
Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

OttawaMom said...

Lovely bright and colourful card! Great card inside and out. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!