https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January PTI Blog Hop - Pink


My card for PTI's Blog Hop 
I needed to make some baby cards so decided to make a boy card along with the girl.
PTI's Sweet Baby, Tag Sale #9, Heart 2 Heart #2 in Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz
And Hawaiian Shores and Spring Moss.
It is so nice having my BFF, Colleen, (One Smile Lifts a Spirit) sitting next to me while we are making cards cause we can ask each other what they think of this or that and she helped me a bunch with this design.  Thanks good friend....


13 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...what a SWEET card Linda! Love <3

Connie MacFarlane said...

Such a sweet baby card. Love it in both colours

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love both colors you chose!

Kristii said...

Sooooo cute and very sweet! Love them both!

victoria h said...

adorable cards

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. Well done!

Crafty Kate said...

How sweet! Precious!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both sweet cards Linda, love he design and how lucky that you and Colleen have each other to play with!

Birgit said...

Very sweet baby cards there, Linda! I always struggle with baby cards but your look just wonderful!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...you totally rocked this challenge! I love that you made one in pink and blue, so fun and you are so ready when you need a baby card. I will be cas'ing these!

Colleen said...

Fabulous design!! And it works so well with both colors!! Cute cute cute!!!

jen said...

These are so sweet!!!

Sherrie M. said...

LOVE your set of baby cards!