https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Colour Me - 2

Another new challenge this year is Colour Me which you can access Here
This is the second challenge, I missed the first one.
PTI's Ruby Reprise and Stylish Sentiments Birthday in Hibuscus Burst and Blueberry Sky
I've decided to start sending out the cards I make to friends and relatives that I don't normally send to  instead of putting into my stash.  I have a few outlets for my cards selling to friends etc, but still have quite a supply This is for one of my cousins, Cathy whose birthday I discovered from Facebook was on January 2nd.  I don't get on FB very often. 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Nice cluster of flowers to frame your sentiment! Like your added bling too!

Katie Melhus said...

Those flowers are so cute in pink and blue :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Rosemary said...

wonderful take on the color combo, linda! love the way the flower cascade across the card... thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

Unknown said...

Gosh I should find this stamp set, I am often a little tardy with my mail ;) LOVE the flowers and the little bling you added!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...!, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!