https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, January 20, 2014

MIM #149 Glitter Embellishments & CAS on Sunday Lovey Dovey

My card for MIM Glitter Embellishments which you can access Here to play along
PTI's Stitched Hearts, With All My Heart on Rustic Cream card stock
Sitting here stamping with my BFF, Colleen, who is visiting until Wednesday.  We have so much fun together.
 I can also enter this into CAS on Sunday which you can access Here

3 comments:

victoria h said...

the sentiment matches your embellished heart perfectly.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....I just love glitter and this card is stunning! I love your layered hearts and that sweet little sentiment at the bottom...too cute!

Shelly said...

So sweet! Love the glittered hearts. :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!