https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dynamic Duos #86



My second card for DD which you can access Here
 My first card is PTI's Harvest Berries in Aqua Mist and Sweet Blush
Second is Aqua Mist and Classic Kraft
Third card is Willow in Spring Moss and Memento's Rich Cocoa
All on Rustic Cream
I have a request for some Sympathy cards so the first is entered in DD but just needed a couple more so she has some to pick from.  Actually, I made the second one first and meant to use the pink but spaced so made another with the pink so I could enter into DD.

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Linda, these are just beautiful! I just got this stamp set can't wait to use it, thank you for the amazing inspiration!

Aileen said...

Beautiful sympathy card. So elegant in those colours. x

Robin K. said...

Both cards are lovely- perfect designs for sympathy cards.

Judy1223 said...

Linda, these soft sympathy cards are beautiful!

Annette Elliott said...

It's always nice to have an extra card on hand..one to keep and one to give away! I tend to hoard mine (but don't tell anyone). :) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! Happy Stamping!

Sarah Fleming said...

Nicely done! I love the stitching. Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos.