https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Seize the Sketch #11 and Freshly Made Sketches 118 by Jen M.

My card for Seize the Sketch which you can access Here

PTI's Pretty Peonies in Hibiscus Burst and Aqua Mist
To create the background on the white piece I used 
a stencil and Viva Croco Crackling Color in White
This was my first attempt at this technique which was shown by Jennifer McGuire which you can access Here
I believe this can also be entered in FMS which you can accessHere
These two sketches are pretty similar.



12 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

So pretty and you used one of my favorite stamp sets by PTI.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Joyce said...

This is so very pretty. Love that background, and I have never heard of that product or that technique. What a fabulous effect. And, your peony reminds me of how much I love that set.

Colleen said...

Beautiful flower Lin...wish the background showed a little better, anxious to see it in real life! Great one with the sketch!

Linda said...

Joyce this was a technique used by Jennifer McGuire
http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2013/11/my-favorite-crafty-things-embossing-paste-stencils-giveaways-discounts.html




Natalie said...

Very pretty card!! Great background, I'll have to check that out.

Sharnee Torrents said...

What a beuatiful card, so elegantly simple and fresh and lovely!
Smiles SHarnee :)

~amy~ said...

awesome! love the texture!
thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch:)

TrishG said...

Lovely! Beautiful use of the flower! Well done.

karen h said...

Very pretty - love the paste background and the double banner!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty that texture is! Lovely card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

carol (krillsister) said...

Stunning card. Love the background.

joy said...

Hi, Linda! I am visiting from Seize the Sketch. I really like the pink and aqua colors you used for your card. Very pretty!