https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, January 24, 2014

On-Line Class - Stenciled - Laura Bassen Heat Embossing

My second card for the Class using Laura Bassen's technique 
Stencil from JoAnn's on PTI's Vintage Cream and Harvest Gold card stock
Distress Inks, Spiced Marmalade, Tattered Rose, and Fired Brick
I don't think I got enough Versamark on part of the stencil and my embossing powder has some specks in it.  
PTI 's  Die
Clearly Besotted - Just Fabulous 


3 comments:

Darnell said...

You did a beautiful job with your class homework, Lin! And I totally love your texture cards for The Card Concept challenge, too! You're a machine!! I hope you're enjoying the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Joni Andaya said...

Fabulous technique Linda! Love the Awesome texture on your card :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

This looks like a fun class! You made some very pretty cards!