https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Seize the Birthday - 1 And CASology #76 Party



My card for Seize the Birthday which you can access Here
All PTI's Happy One Line Dies and Number Dies in Orange Zest and Hawaiian Shores
Birthday Bash stamp set
This may seem funny to some but this is a card for my ex-husband, who I have known since we were seniors in high school.  We have two boys together and have always been good friends.
 I decided these can be entered into CASology too which you can access Here

5 comments:

Colleen said...

ANOTHER GREAT CARD! Love all the swirls and stars again! 65 is something to be Happy about! thanks for linking up to Seize the Birthday.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...I still need to pull out my banner Happy die...you make an amazing card with this. And your colors are just fabulous...so festive!

Judy1223 said...

Linda, what a great birthday card...love the banner and the fun, colorful papers (one of my favorite color combos)! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER fun, banner is terrific. Love the colors and the oversized numbers!!!
Thanks for joining us at CASology hope that you can join us again real soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your card. I just wanted to let you know that we featured your card on our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/papercrafterslibrary