https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, January 6, 2014

Muse #49 by Laurie Willison




My card for Muse which you can access Here
PTI's Simple Sunflower in Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbet and Simply Chartreuse
Lil Inkers Rectangle and Oval.
Selected the Colors from Laurie's card and sort of the same theme with the sunflowers.
It has been awhile since I entered this challenge, but now that Christmas is over hopefully, I will be able to more often.
I forgot that I wanted to add some bling before I posted it so here it is with the bling.



3 comments:

Colleen said...

Such a pretty cheery card, would certainly lift ones spirit with the colors...nice design and bling too!

Ardyth said...

Great to see you back at Muse! Love this pretty card - the layered flowers are really beautiful!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card! I love the color combo and all of your feminine details!