https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, August 23, 2013

SAF 2013 - Friday Night - Meet and Greet

My BFF, Colleen and I will be spending SAF together again this year.  We were fortunate enough to attend the first SAF in Cinncinati and had so much fun. And, I was down here last year for the on-line event. Here is our first picture on Friday Night for the Meet and Greet.  Actually, I have been down in Portland (from Seattle) since Thursday, the 15th and will stay until, the 29th, which is my dad's 93rd birthday.  We always have such a fun time crafting together.  When we are not together, we often get on Skype and craft together.  It's like we are in the same room.   For those who don't know, we have been best friends for about 56 years.  So excited to get started tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh ! Have fun you two! Love the all the die in the background ! Love your happy smiles....I can tell you are going to have a blast

Darnell said...

You two are just as cute on your blog as you are on Colleen's blog, LOL! I had no idea you have been friends that long! How awesome is that! (Although I'm sure there is a typo here since neither of you looks like you are yet 56!!) Have a blast! Hugs, Darnell