https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, August 19, 2013

Merry Monday #71 & Festive Friday - Children's Theme

My card for Merry Monday this week which you can access Here 
  
Thanks Darnell for letting me know that this would also work for Festive Fridays which you can access Here 
PTI's Sugar Plum Pattern Pack
Not sure what stamp set the Stocking is from.
Stocking was stamped in PTI's Lavendar Moon, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold and Simply Chartruese.  I then fussy cut them. 
Swirl is from Impress
I was honored this week by being the Top Pick and now have been asked to be a Guest Designer.  Wow...Hopefully, I can come up with something really great.

13 comments:

Darnell said...

Love these stockings, Lin! You should edit your post to also play in the current Festive Friday challenge!!

Wendy said...

So cute, Linda! Love the idea of using stockings! Very festive! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Ardyth said...

Great combination of these challenges - love the bright colours - Christmas brings out the child in all of us, doesn't it? Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Geri said...

Those stockings look adorable, Linda! Love all the different colors...they give the card such a happy/cheery look! Thanks so much for joining us with this sweet creation at Festive Friday!!!

Bonnie said...

I love these stockings! What a fun interpretation of this sketch, Linda! Congratulations on your win last week and thanks for sharing with us again this week at Merry Monday!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I am glad you were pointed our way for this one, because it IS perfect! The colourful stockings just make the whole thing for me. Thanks for linking up with us at FF!

Susan Joyce said...

Great card, love your take on the sketch this week Linda. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Colleen said...

Wonderful use of pattern paper and I love all those stockings hung by care!!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, I love all those little stockings. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday

Sherry Eckblad said...

So cute! Love all the stockings. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Nancy Penir said...

I love this card! 5 stockings is my magic no. (I have 5 kids, and 10 grandchildren!)
Seriously love your choice of papers and those darling stockings all in different colors! This screams happy!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This says winner on all sides for me!! Just love your take and combo of challenges, so bright and festive and cheerfully awesome!!
The color combo is just AMAZING, it just works.

WIN, WIN, for me Linda, absolutely fabulous!

Lesley said...

Absolutely darling, Linda! Love the stockings in the fun colours and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!