https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ColourQ #204

A card for the ColourQ Challenge which you can access Here 
PTI's Up, Up and Away in Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse and Memento's Grape Jelly
I am still visiting my BFF in West Linn, OR and so get the chance to use stamps sets that I may have on my wish list or want on my wish list and this is one of them.  Anyway after two weeks, visiting I will be going home tomorrow.  It has been such a fun time stamping our little hearts out.

6 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

WOW, this is really fabulous Linda! You know I can't resist CAS! Thank you so much for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Linda, love those balloons! So happy you played with us this week at the colourQ.

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh! The balloons and the clouds are a perfect combination! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! I love those hot air balloons and we so disappointed that they were out of stock on SAF day. Your clouds are so fun too, looks like puffs of cotton candy!

Yapha Mason said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you sponged around the edges of the clouds! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wonderful work! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Colour Q!