https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, August 19, 2013

CAS on Sunday #15 Floral Fantasy & The Paper Players #159 - One Layer Card

My card for two challenges CAS Here 
Challenge #15 Floral Fantasy

And The Paper Players Here
 
PTI's Ruby Rose in Terracotta Tile, Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise and Simply Chartreuse
Memento's Angel Pink and Tuxedo Black
I don't have this stamp set but Colleen, my BFF has it so going to play with it to see if it needs to go on my Wish List

 



6 comments:

victoria h said...

It's on my wish list! pretty card.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright colors...proves a OL card can still be beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Linda!I love the colors...so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a happy card, Linda! I love the fun colors you used to make this one layer beauty pop! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

anja curvers said...

Such a sweet card love the colors and that stampset is great I think you have it on your listnow. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Anneke said...

Lovely flowers, beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!