https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Seize the Birthday #261 Jules


Welcome to a brand-new month and STB Challenge.  Jules is our host this week and she would like to see Wheels on our cards.  For my card, I used an oldie stamp set from PTI - Pedal Pushers, MFT Cloud stencil. Gina K. Big Birthday sentiments and some Copics to create my little scene.

First, we have, Bonnie Klass joining us as our Surprise Party Guest for the next two months.  Welcome, Bonnie! 

We also have Carol McFarland joining us today as our guest as she was our overall winner using our Topping from our previous challenge.  Welcome, Carol! 


if you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!







Thanks for stopping by.




14 comments:

Colleen said...

Lin, I love your bike and that cute little dog sitting in the basket, fantastic scene you made with the clouds, road and grass!

Bonnie said...

My second bike was blue and I crashed it :-( It was so much fun while it lasted, LOL! Love your Copic coloring (as always) and I'm in awe of your clouds! Thanks for the warm welcome as a party guest, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty blue bike and that sweet little pup! Delightful card, Linda!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well, done! This card is amazing. I love your clouds and everything is so well balanced - fabulous.

Loll said...

I LOVE the sweet scene you made, Lin. Looks like a pretty Spring day, perfect for a bike ride. :) xx

Brenda in IN said...

This is so sweet with the doggie. Pet cards always get me and especially dogs. Love this bike path you created.

Barbara said...

You put several stamps and companies together to make this amazing card. I know it’s a bicycle card but it is awesome. It’s an amazing seen.

JoAnn said...

Love your bike with that cute pup in the basket. He is ready for a ride.

Cathy said...

How cute is the little pup peeking out of the basket! Love the scene, looks like perfect weather for a fun bike ride, Cathy x

Nancy said...

You have created the perfect scene, Lin. I love the little puppy too! You always give 100 percent with your card creativity and use of the toppings and I certainly appreciate that.

JulieP said...

I love the sky and roadway! I think I have this set too...somewhere. LOL! This is just fabulous.

Ashwini Rao said...

Love the blue bike and the cute little pup! The scene, of course, looks awesome. Fab card, Linda!

Glenda J said...

This is a great scene Linda! I love your scene & bold colours - great clouds too. The puppy is such a great addition.

shirley-bee said...

This is a fab bicycle birthday card, Linda! Great scene, and I love the little dog in the basket!