https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, May 22, 2023

Color Hues #64



It's very hard to post gate cards.  This is a technique I watched on Jennifer McGuire's Blog.  I can never get the gate cards to stay closed even with a little tape holding it.  The gate card was Jennifer's but the roses technique was from Gina K.  It was making the roses glow.
This is a card for Color Hues using

I used Gina K's Radiant Roses Layering Bundle, Lattice EF, MFT Brick 
Wall with Gina's & CP Inks.





Thanks for stopping by.





9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous roses and they really pop off that brick wall! Love the gatefold card even if it is hard to photograph!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, Linda! The roses are wonderful. Love the stenciling and texture from the embossing!

Vikki H said...

Beautiful roses that absolutely pop on the brick wall! I haven't tried a gatefold card in a long time.

Loll said...

This is a WOW! card Lin!! Love your design with those gorgeous roses and the beautiful stenciling and dry embossed panels. Amazing work with this colour combo! xx

!neke said...

Wow, love this card !!!!!
Great !
groeten Ineke

Marcia Hill said...

I think it's a WOW card too Lin! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and uses the challenge colors perfectly!! And I have trouble photographing gate fold cards too, but they sure are fun to make and present such a WOW factor to the recipient! Someone's going to fall in LOVE with this one and I'd say save it for me next year, but I'm not having anymore birthdays!! Haha!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Linda what a beautiful design, I love the dramatic effect! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Oh, Linda, this is gorgeous! I love that it's a trifold and the Roses are so striking! You just enabled me, I am off to check those out! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues too!

JoAnn said...

Wow, Linda, what a gorgeous card. Your coloring is perfect and I love the stenciled bricks and the embossing folder you used. All work together perfectly. TFS