https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Seize the Birthday #260 Vicki - Balloons


For this week's challenge, our host, Vicki would like us to use balloons on our cards at STB.
Come see all of the inspiration and join us in the fun.  Add to your stash or maybe you need to start one.

I used Pinkfresh's Celebrate, Stamp, Stencil & die set using Gina K. inks.
The gems are also from Pinkfresh.



 If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
                                stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!




Thanks for stopping by.




16 comments:

HilaryJane said...

What a great stamp. I haven't seen that before love the idea of balloons and flowers all entwined. Great colours too. Thanks for having me as part of your special team this last 2 months. I have really enjoyed it xx

Lisa Elton said...

Your floral balloons are lovely, Linda and I like the pretty little cake you added! Wonderful card!

Barbara said...

I adore that you popped up the balloons on this card. A great floral bouquet too. It is a first-class birthday card.

Loll said...

Sweet card Lin! Love all the flowers added to the balloons and on top of the cake! xx

Nancy said...

Excellent Birthday card, Lin! Love those Pink Fresh Products. Have a great weekend!

Bonnie said...

Bright and beautiful balloons and a fabulous birthday cake, Lin!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a sunny bouquet of balloons!

JulieP said...

The yellow balloons make this such a bright and sunny birthday card!!! Beautiful.

Ashwini Rao said...

I love the images you've used - they look so much fun to color! Love the pair of balloons and the cake; what's more, with flowers on them! The happy colors look really awesome on them! Awesome card, Linda!

Cathy said...

Balloons, flowers and cake, perfect birthday combination on this beautifully coloured card, Cathy x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a pretty card!

Glenda J said...

Such a cute card. I really like the colours you chose and the layout is lovely too.

Claire said...

Such gorgeous stamps - always good when you have the perfect set for a challenge! Love all those bright, happy colours together as well!

shirley-bee said...

I love those whimsical images, Linda! Fab card!

JoAnn said...

I love your pretty yellow balloons Linda. This is a fabulous card for our challenge.

Vikki H said...

I'm so glad that I stopped by your site tonight and saw this beauty! The colors and pretty pearls make it pop!