https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, September 1, 2014

The Paper Players #211 - Tic-Tac-Toe

And finally I am finished with my card for The Paper Players that I started yesterday with Avery, my granddaughter.
I used Pearlescent Embossing Paste with drops of PTI's Winter Wisteria on stencil.
PTI's - Notched Heart Banner Die, Embellished Elegance in Ripe Avocado, Winter Wisteria, Lavender Moon, Harvest Gold, and Royal Velvet.

8 comments:

laurie said...

I love that heart banner die..awesome card!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is amazing! Love the silver embossed area, but those little diecut hearts take the cake! Thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with the Players this week!

Colleen said...

Wow, awesome!

Yapha Mason said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love those scattered hearts. Great use of the Tic-Tac-Toe elements. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Darnell said...

Um, is it wrong of me to say that I like Avery's card best, Lin? I mean, they are both gorgeous, but her's really dropped my jaw!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Linda! I love the colors, a beautiful classy look.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a pretty card - love that die cut banner with the sprinkling of hearts! Great use of this week's Tic Tac Toe elements; thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Gorgeous. Love the background and the cascade of hearts. So glad you - both - joined us at the Paper Players again this week
Jaydee