https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Seize the Birthday #335 - Fall Colors


I am your host for the last card of September for STB and I would like to see Fall Colors on your card.
I like to make spring & summer cards best, so this is a challenge for me.  Come see all of the fantastic cards made by our DTs.

I used Gina K's Autumn Silhouettes with Gina's inks and a miscellaneous sentiment. 






If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!



is our Surprise Party Guest for the remainder of the year.
Welcome Stacey



Thanks for stopping by.




12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, Linda!

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for this challenge. I do love the fall colors. Your card with leaves is perfect for this challenge. I always think of leaves when I think of fall.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card!

JoAnn said...

Thanks for a fun challenge to use Fall colors Linda. I love your card with the ink blending and silhouette leaves. Great card. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

JulieP said...

I am so happy to be living where there is fall again and loved your challenge. Your black leaves really pop against your blend. Love the design as well. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Maria said...

What a gorgeous fall card! Love the pretty colors and how you placed the beautiful leaves!

Loll said...

Beautiful fall card Lin! Love the colours and those beautiful images! xx

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful autumnal shades, Linda! They make the skeleton leaves pop.

Cathy said...

I love silhouettes Linda and these pretty leaves look fab on the inked autumn patches, thankyou for the fun challenge, Cathy x

Nancy said...

You really made a beauty here, Linda. Love the way you ink blended the background and those images are stamped beautifully. Well done!

Ashwini Rao said...

Couldn't represent fall more than this! Love the leaf silhouettes! Gorgeous card, Linda!

Glenda J said...

Thanks for the great challenge - always love the fall colour combo. Great blending on this terrific card.